All students must register on the TABC website (https://rlps.abc.tn.gov/citizenaccess/) prior to attending class.
The TABC will collect your $20 application fee (not the class cost) when you complete your application.
Students must have RLPS number to attend class.
Directions: To Mellow Mushroom
- Take I-40 to Exit 407.
- Take TN-66 Toward Gatlinburg/Sevierville/Pigeon Forge for 8.5 Miles
- Windfield Dunn Pky/TN-66 S becomes Forks of the River Pky/US-411/TNn-71. For .06 Miles.
- Turn right onto Parkway/US-441 S/TN-71 S for 13.2 Miles.
- Mellow Mushroom will be on the right.
- Parking under Mellow Mushroom is $5.00.
What to bring with you:
-Valid State issued ID.
-$70.00 Cash – $73.00 Credit Card.
-Money for food
-RLPS Number from online application registration from state
*Class cost $70 class fee.
*Please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts. .
*Pre-registration preferred, but not required. Register on line at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/
*See full class schedule at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
*PDF directions at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
* For questions or class registration http://www.topshelfexpress.net/or Call Mark Church- Janes (865)363-6275.
*Remember: Taking a class does not make you legal to work. It can take 7-10 business days AFTER the class before permits are issued so try to get into a class a week before your 61 day grace period or current permit expires.
***In case of poor weather or extreme circumstances, classes may be canceled without notice. Check back here for class cancellations.***