All students must register on the TABC website (https://rlps.abc.tn.gov/citizenaccess/) prior to attending class.
The TABC will collect your $20 application fee (not the class cost) when you complete your application.
Students must have RLPS number to attend class.
- Take I-40 to JAMES WHITE PKY.
- Merge onto TN-158 W / JAMES WHITE PKWY.
- The the exit toward SUMMIT HILL DRIVE
- Keep Right at the fork to go EAST SUMMITT HILL DRIVE.
- Turn RIGHT onto S. CENTRAL STREET.
- Go to four way stop. Turn Right.
- Free Parking next to Bailey’s.
What to bring with you:
-Valid State issued ID.
-$70.00 Cash – $73.00 Credit Card.
-Money for food
-RLPS Number from online application registration from state
*Class cost $70 class fee.
*Please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts. .
*Pre-registration preferred, but not required. Register on line at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/
*See full class schedule at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
*PDF directions at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
* For questions or class registration http://www.topshelfexpress.net/or Call Mark Church- Janes (865)363-6275.
*Remember: Taking a class does not make you legal to work. It can take 7-10 business days AFTER the class before permits are issued so try to get into a class a week before your 61 day grace period or current permit expires.
***In case of poor weather or extreme circumstances, classes may be canceled without notice. Check back here for class cancellations.***